9999-69-2233, 9999-59-2233 info@rilapp.com

Concox Trackers

Concox, a leading designer and manufacturer of professional GPS tracking device and wireless communications equipments, is dedicated to bringing reliable products and customized solutions to clients across the world.

After more than 10 years since its first launch in Shenzhen, Concox has grown to be a significant player in GPS tracker industry with a large customer base in more than 120 countries and regions across the world.

In China, Concox’s market share ranks the 1st, partnering with China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, we offer complete and customized GPS Tracking Solutions to government, transportation, enterprise & business for higher organizational efficiency. Globally Concox has reached the Top 3 in Overall Terminal Category among Chinese manufactures.

With an area of 180,000 square meters, over 400 engineers in 2 competent R & D centers establish a state-of-the-art platform for product research, design and application development. In Concox production system, 10 professional SMT production lines guarantee our sufficient capacity. Moreover, another 400 specialized line workers in Concox’s assembly plant contribute their effort to ensuring the best quality of GPS Products.

With 98% customer satisfaction on product and service, we are continuously striving for the rest 2%. It is Concox’s mission to become the most valuable provider of professional GPS Tracker and wireless communications equipments by bringing our cost-effective solutions worldwide.